We are looking to hire a detail-oriented, experienced seamstress who takes pride in his/her craftsmanship. Quality is of the utmost importance so attention to detail is a necessity. We are an e-commerce business that specializes in High-End Luxury Pet Beds where you will be creating one-of-a-kind pieces of art for the extra special member of the family.
- Experience with Industrial Sewing Machines (Upholstery Walking Foot and 4-thread Sergers)
- Skilled in measuring, cutting, and sewing straight
- Ability to Center and Pattern-match
- Dependable and Self-Motivated
- Background in upholstery or drapery work preferred
- Experience with embroidery a plus
- Sewing Boxed Cushions
- Sewing Zippers and Cording
- Sewing Insert Covers
- Embroidery work including digitizing
- Miscellaneous sewing
- 6 Paid holidays
- Work in a laid back environment
- Compressed schedule available
- Paid Sick Leave available after 1 year of employment
Work needs to be done in our studio.
Job Interview will include a 45-60 minute sewing test.
If interested, email us a copy of your resumé