Seasonal, Part-Time and Full-Time Help Wanted
Elevé Dancewear is a rapidly growing apparel company geared toward dancers, both professional and casual. We are seeking experienced individuals to join our cutting department. Previous experience with swimwear, lycras, velvets, and lace fabrics is a major plus.
The ideal candidate must be:
· Able to read, write, and speak English
· A quick learner, able to understand detailed and complex verbal instructions
· Experienced cutting multiple layers of fabric accurately with both scissors and a rotary cutter - safely, at a fast pace, with minimal errors
· Knowledgeable of pattern markings and instructions
· Attentive to detail and process
· Able to discern slight color differences
· Able to maintain a tidy work area
· Able to multitask and switch gears with little notice
· Able to stand for long periods of time / kneel on cutting table if necessary
· Able to pull and lift large rolls of fabric up to 50 lbs.
All work is done in our retail/manufacturing space located at301 E 31st St
Kansas City, MO 64108
Please check out our website at www.elevedancewear.com to learn more about our company and what we produce.
Full-time hours are 9-5:30 Monday through Friday with some weekend and overtime pay available during high volume sales months. Full-time employees receive 6 paid holidays, Health Insurance Reimbursement, and 401K. Part-time hours are negotiable.
Starting pay is $10 - $12 and based on experience.
Interview will include a 2 hour cutting test.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com.